Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Redwork patterns to celebrate the season.

 I have always made a Christmas card for my parents and my mum has kept them all. These cards have developed into little decorations to add to the collection. I now have to keep them quite small as they are running out of room and I have to make one for other close family and friends! I try to do something different each year and this year has had a bit of a red theme to it I have made some little red work hangers.
...and as a little Christmas wish for you I have drawn out the patterns here. A free redwork pattern.

Of course if you fancy something a bit bigger you could try the pattern  from Needle magazine last year

6 comments:

Lina said...

These are so cute Joanna - thank you for sharing, I LOVE red work. Merry Christmas to you! Lina x

Anonymous said...

they are brilliant! Merry Christmas

Carrie said...

They are lovely, especially the little house. Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

wonderful stitching Joanna. it was pleasure to meet you this year, have a magical christmas.

Hannah said...

They're lovely- what a fab idea! Time for me to get sewing! Happy Christmas!

Hannah xxxxxxxx

French Knots said...

What lovely patterns, thank you! Have a Merry Christmas.x