Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Monday 30 June 2008

swapsies!


My eldest has been hit the craze of Go-go's. For those that don't know, these are swappable little plastic creatures. This sort of thing usually passes him by but this time "it" has got him! Pocket money is spent on them for the illusive ones and duplicates are swapped. Actually its not too bad as he does play games with them. By games I do mean lining them up and throwing a rubber at them! Mind you looking at them properly I think they would make good little "softies"

Mind you when I saw this ATC on Jan's blog asking for swaps then I couldn't resist it. I love paper cutting and even though I have studied this tutorial I still find it hard to understand how to even start one.

Thanks Jan

No comments: