1. Write "to do" list.
2. Try to stick to "to do" list and not add any more projects.
3.Work through things "to do" and tick them off.
4. Don't be a slave to the list, let it help you, not rule your life!
4. Don't be distracted by all the fabulous projects that you find.
5. Don't avoid the "to do " list and end up tidying fabric
6. Try to only buy fabric for things on the "to do " list
I wrote my "to do" list at the end of May and apart from rule number 1, I think I have broken all the rest.
I love writing lists, it makes me feel organised and helps me to be a bit less stressed as I try to juggle lots of things in my head at once. This one however had been going on for a while now and I am determined to get through it all. It should keep me going until Christmas! ( if I don't get distracted!)