Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Sunday 9 August 2009

Little Red Riding Hood.

You know what its like..
First you see a good idea
Then you think I want to make one for your own child...
then you remember another birthday coming up so you make another...
then Jon came home reminding me of another .... and so you end up make a whole little team of Little Red riding hoods!
Buy 3 of these and its all sorted.
Mind you now I look at the faces, the little sweep of hair does look a bit like a pair of quizzical eyebrows!

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

oh sweet - now you need some wolves!

bex said...

aww they are ace! well done!!

Snippety Gibbet said...

Clever pairing of the book and the doll. I love it. jan