Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Thursday 20 May 2010

Busy doing nothing


I am busy doing nothing

wasting the whole day through

trying to find lots of things not to do

I am busy going no where

isn't it such a crime

I'd like to be unhappy but I just can find the time!

I am a bit in between things at the moment, waiting to see if some exciting things are going to happen so I have been "busily" crocheting a bit more, teaching myself a few more stitches with a sweet little book my mum gave me.

Thanks to all the lovely emails about the exhibition. I was so touched by the response.

Thank you

What do you mean? you cant tell what the crocheting is...... its obvious, its a face cloth!

No comments: