Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Friday 3 December 2010

Closer to home


Slightly closer to home.
My work is currently on display at the Arts and Crafts centre in Gloucester. Its in the docks in the large warehouse that used to be an antiques centre.
I drew the giveaway by asking a poorly child on the sofa to select a number between 1 and 16. He chose 14 so Hannah wins the cushion.
I will try to email you today.

2 comments:

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

They look so lovely in all those frames. :)

Hannah said...

Hello it's Hannah
Thank you very much! my email address is on my blog, either that or I am on facebook, Hannah Sycamore (the flower).

Thank you again, I love your work!

Hannah