Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Friday 5 August 2011

A unicorn costume

Gathering materials
Making a pattern and cutting
Stitching

Marvelling at the way the threads split.
Trying it on an 11 year old to see if it works
Finding it impossible to take any decent photos
Anticipating the joy on the soon to be 5 year olds face when she sees she has a 
unicorn costume for her birthday.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Fabulous! Reminds me of the nights I stayed up finishing costumes as surprises for my boys' birthdays!

Crafts @ Home said...

It looks delightful, I'm sure she will be so excited with her unicorn dressing up outfit, and even more pleased her mummy made it for her :)
Sue Xxx