Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Friday 3 August 2012

Gifts

You see the trouble is that whenever I have something I have to do...... A small local exhibition, in which someone has just dropped out and 4 in 4 cabinets becomes 3 in 4 cabinets, hence I have to produce/find more work to fill the space....and if you have been followingi log posts recently I have 4 bracelets and a set of words I don't quite know what to do with and a deadline of wednesday coming up... So what do I do?

Make a cushion for a birthday gift.

I could go out and buy a little gift but no that would give me more time to think about having to produce something, I take my precious time and make the gift.

Why do I do this to myself?!

No, it's defiantly not work avoidance........

Using and adapting a pattern from Kasja Wikmans delightful book Scandinavian Stitches.

 

No comments: