Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Saturday 29 September 2012

There will be a short break in transmission.

There are many things that are great about computers and there are many things that are not.
I am finding it very difficult to load on any picture onto my blog at the moment and to be honest I am running out of patience with it.
J is trying his best. I know nothing about it all. He works with cloud technology and when he explains the problem I do not understand a word he says. 
He looks after all the technology. 
My skills lie elsewhere.
There is no point in having a dog and barking yourself.

I unwrapped all the little shibori parcels and want to show you.
I will.
one day

In the meantime I will leave you with this.

From my tiny patch of un cared for garden I picked 8 raspberries and 5 tomatoes

cool eh?

No comments: