Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Wednesday 3 December 2014

A Christmas wreath or 3

2 poorly children and a beautiful sunny day.
Not really poorly just full of colds and needed a restful day.
Once the frost had cleared we went for walk with a pair of secateurs
We breathed in the air, looked at the blue sky and just allowed ourselves to be.
Finding ivy and berries we twisted wreaths and bought them home.
One for the door, one for the table and one by the fireplace.
 

We all feel a lot better now.

I wouldn't have let myself do that on my own, I would have found other things that needed doing.......and it was nicer doing it with other people.

Only thing to do now is settle down to watch Arthur Christmas! I have an excuse, 2 poorly children aged 8 and 10. It seems a fine plan.

No comments: