Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Crazy patchwork


Look at these lovely bundles. Each one an opportunity to be creative.
I had an exciting evening last night as I was teaching crazy patchwork.
Now I know it doesn't sound exciting but the whole idea of being paid to do what I love is amazing. I doubt if I made much money but the time I had fiddled around with all the preparation!
The project was a beginners project to produce a samll panel of patchwork. I preapered the fabric and wrote a samll book of instructions. It went really well and the instructions were clear enough that I didn't have to do too much actaul explaing aprt from french knots but then most of the time I have to think about them before I do those anyway!

No comments: