Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Wednesday 30 January 2008

Work avoidance.


First of all thanks for your comments! it was so exciting to think that someone is reading this. Thanks again.
Just a quick post with a wonky sideways picture!
Not such a busy crafting weekend as we were out on saturday and sunday. I did manage to get a border on the quilt, back it with a nice cuddly fleece and get the binding sewn on. I am definitely doing work avoidance to avoid my work for the course I am doing with
Angie Hughes.
I still haven't told you about the complete change I have had with that work but it involve a well thought out blog and to do that I have to sit down in the evening and write it. However once the children are in bed all I feel like doing is vegging out in front of the T.V with a bit of hand sewing!



This piccie is of some gorgeous fabric I think I will make some cushions with for my sisters birthday. Maybe with some chocolate coloured buttons at the centre of the flowers for detail. I thought I could stretch a bit over a canvas to make a decorative panel as well.

Anything to avoid the real work!

No comments: