Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Monday 18 August 2008

Its been a busy week blah blah blah...

This is a fantastic quilt I saw at the Festival. It stood out an the colours just sang so beautifully together. It is made by Lin Patterson.

Well with a broken camera, Festival of Quilts, birthdays and a tutorial on making kites that can't be uploaded... its been one of those weeks thats hard to catch up with so heres a quick post so show we are still here.

Had a fab time at the Festival Of Quilts. If you ever go there to buy a sewing machine then stay till the end. From abou 4:30pm you could have the machines to yourself and any sales details you would need!

I spent some hard earned cash and bought some books. Well, what did you expect!

A book from the exhibition of European Art Quilts.


Tiny Patchworks 2 ( not available on this site but is give a good picture!)


Lots of people really like the japanese books so I thought I would try one out. I will let you know how I get on!

No comments: