Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Saturday 7 February 2009

Art

I seem to spend a very long time picking up children's clothes and putting them away. This one I had to leave.. it was left for me by I who is now 2 and half and it made me smile each time I walked past it. Unfortunately I am such a Luddite in the computer that I can't seem to turn it the right way but the though of you all turning your head sideways to see it will make me smile as well!

3 comments:

Snippety Gibbet said...

THAT is absolutely the CUTEST thing I've seen all day.

Shabby Chick said...

That's so sweet! Children do have their wonderful moments occasionally :)

Mel xx

bex said...

thats so sweet!!like a little packman....but red and nothing like one really.