Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Saturday 5 December 2009

The Abbey Fete


Folded patchwork table mat
I live in the sort of town that has fetes. The Abbey fetes are always good. They have the normal raffles and things but also have stalls for crafts and all sorts of talented people turn up trying to sell their stuff. Some talented people who make great stuff and charge no where near enough for their work and time but I am more than happy to buy it and I promise I never tut over the price. I am usually think I have got a bargain.A holly fairy


A christmas tree pin cushion.

plus a lovely little knitted mouse who already has a home in my daughters bedroom. She has several imaginary friends one of whom is talking mouse so just perfect to find a knitted done for her.

1 comment: