Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Thanks

A huge thankyou for your kind thoughts.

I feel a bit bogus as I wasn't very ill but just had something creep over me slowly and I put it down to JANUARY and then I realised it was more than that.



Yesterday the 3 year old and I got out to the park in the sun and this morning I feel brighter.

It helps of course when you turn on the Radio to hear about a textile artist you haven't heard of before.

A little trip into the wonderful world of the internet and you see it for real.

The artist is Lalla Ward, talented at all sorts of things but currently exhibiting some textile art.

I can seem to get the pictures on here so you will have to follow the link ... go on you know you want to!

No comments: