Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Wednesday 28 April 2010

new shoots


The Delicious Miss Dahl just doesn't do it for me.

However the delightful Ms Alys Fowler has me in the palm of her hands!
I am really enjoying her series on the Edible Garden.
I am surrounded by very good gardeners who have all waited eagerly for me to show a bit of inteterest but rather like housework I enjoy the benefits but not keen on the process....
yet I watched the lovely Alys and find myself nodding and agreeing that there can be nothing better than pea shoots in a salad!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh yes, I love Alys too! I haven't seen that series - yet another that's sneaked in under the radar, darn it.
What about James Wong's grow your own drugs? I am so obsessed - I'm like a witch with a cauldron, I tell you, it's sooooo much fun!
x x x
Catherine

jackie said...

Yes, it would be good to buy something special, unfortunately my car is sick, so I think I will have to spend on the patient. Did you see this week's prgramme and the Japanese way of making leaf prints on fabric? I want to know more about that!