Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Monday 26 April 2010

so I snuck another birthday past you aswell...

From my 10 year old
Angie Walsh



I love getting cards for birthdays... now that shows I am a "grwon up" as I actually enjoy the having to open cards before presents.


Here a few of this years highlights From my 5 year old



Chris Sinden





Vanessa Arbuthnott




Anita Klein








good old Marks and Spencers but no artist name.








5 comments:

Amanda Makes said...

Happy Birthday Joanna! Hope you had a glorious day. Lots of love, Amanda xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Lovely cards too, I love receiving cards and presents - its just the 1 more year thats depressing!

Amy said...

Oh you sly one...happy birthday! I work for a greeting card publisher so I love looking at cards before presents too...love the M&S one, are there many real buttons on it?

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

These are beautiful! Cheers to handmade greeting cards!

moss stitch said...

Oh, Happy Birthday to you!
Hope you had a lovely day.
G
xxx