Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Spring clean

 Do you remember my post about Sally Mavor and the wish for her book from Santa?
Well I ended up with 2.
Its a good book but I don't need 2 even though it is a good book.
Just wondered if anyone here would like to buy/swap it? I would only want £6 plus the post and packaging. or even a swap if you have a book that you don't want?
Its a good book with projects in, some to make characters and a couple of felt projects.

Any takers?

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Joanna, I've sent you an email using the link on your website, regarding a proposed postcard swap that Lesley, Cathy and I hope you might be interested in taking part in. Best wishes, Chrissie

inmykitchen said...

Oh dear beaten to the post but if Gill changes her mind please consider me.
Thanks.
Jo x