Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Monday 16 May 2011

Postmans knock

 The next card arrived. Two days early but I still didn't open it till the Sunday.
Oh, all right I had a peek but too much tissue paper. 
We are in the middle of decorating the kids bedrooms, that's my excuse and I am sticking to it.
I love the way swaps get so beautifully wrapped up, its not why I swap but I love the way the things are wrapped in tissue, tied with a lovely bit of string/thread. I am not too good at the wrapping but I am making an effort to try harder.
Here is a great card from Chrissie.
My card flew off to Lesley and is here

1 comment:

red2white said...

hmm, no ideas, just to say that I like the back too, above the moth it looks like japanese writing. :)