Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Friday 22 July 2011

Teachers gifts


End of term is racing towards us.
We have done sports day, leavers service now just leavers bbq and end of term assemblies to go. 
My eldest is leaving primary school to move onto secondary.
 I am in complete denial about it.

He has been at the school for 7 years and to my knowledge this is the first year where I have got the teachers gifts ready before the last week of term.
Each child wrote the teachers name/message in water soluble pen. It depended on the child as to how much of it they actually embroidered. I finished them off as little bags with some chocolate inside.


3 Children X several teachers each + ( music teachers) = one of the reasons I did not have 4 kids!

3 comments:

Jane Housham said...

Gosh that must have taken absolutely ages! I'm sure all the teachers will really appreciate it.

Snippety Gibbet said...

These are so precious! I would love to receive students gifts like these. jan

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Gorgeous gifts! I feel you pain re the oldest one going to secondary school, mine is too :-(