Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Tuesday 15 January 2008

ooppps

When I started this blog I had great ideas about what to post at Christmas. Its a very creative time of the year for me with lots of gifts, decorations, cards etc and the ideas come flooding in BUT to find the time to share it? well I couldn't find any. Makes me feel mean and rather like I didn't do my homework. Oh well maybe next year. Now I have actually admitted that and written this post i should be able to get back into posting.

Had some lovely gifts.
A fantstic piece of Stained glass made by Annie Pye
A book on working with wire and metal.

Had loads of ideas, mainly about the course I am doing with Angie Hughes. More of that later.

Sorry for such a dull post but it more a piece of penance!

No comments: