Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Tuesday 22 April 2008

Spring has sprung....


Spring seems to be everywhere. On all sorts of blog people are posting signs of spring and here it is still raining! There are signs of spring out there but its much warmer and drier inside.
Just call me a coward.
So here are my signs of spring.....
A jamjar lantern and a posie of flower hair bobbles.
We are off to friends next weekend to celebrate a couple of birthdays so I have made these. The bobbles are for a pretty blonde 5 year old and the lantern if for the mummy of the house.
Thanks for your comments on my last few projects. Everyone liked the wallet and zip pouch which was quick and easy to do.
I would reply to the comments but as I have said before I am pretty inept on the computer and don't know how to do it. I am not ignoring you, I am just useless at this sort of thing!

2 comments:

red2white said...

Joanna, these are beautiful! And look so well made as well! I would love to see more pictures and details (pleeeease). How did you make them? Oh, enough, have a nice weekend!

angharad handmade said...

So pretty! And very Springlike!
I too have the problem of replying to comments - unfortunately, blogger doesn't supply email addresses. But thanks for your comments on my blog :D