Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Friday 9 December 2011

I am supposed to be....

 .......writing an essay for a PTLLS course I am just finishing but then I realised that I hadn't told you about the things I am making at the moment.
No, its not work avoidance at all, nope, not at all.

This is a quilt/throw I have been making, now onto the lovely big chunky quilting. I love big chunky quilting and I can pick it up and put it down depending on what I am doing. Its a good time filler.
No, not a time waster, its a time filler


 I tidied up the junk room the other day and found half used lump of air drying clay.
I instantly abandoned tidying and rolled it out to cut out lots of stars.
That then meant that I needed some of that lovely strpiey string I keep seeing everywhere.
Its sitting waiting to be made into a garland for the festive season but I have to get on with my essay.

Joanna
Joanna


can you hear that?
you see, how is a girl supposed to write an essay when there is stripy string and stars calling you name!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well like you I'd choose stripy string over an essay any day!

Joanna said...

Ha ha ha, I wonder if you finally got on with that essay?!
Love the stripy string and the stars.

x

menopausalmusing said...

Ah yes, displacement activity...........

Stripey string just calls, doesn't it?