Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Monday 12 December 2011

Work avoidance

It's so kind of you to ask....
How the essay is going.....

I know you didn't ask but in the run up to the Christmas season  I know that my essay would be top of your list to ask about but we are all busy and I know you would have done if you had a moment.

Well, this is how the essay is going.

 The stars are strung up
 The Christmas cards are made
and the wreath made so long ago has been given a new lease of life with a spray of gold.

With all that done I can now get on with the essay.

hmm, now I look at that last photo I wonder of the wreath needs a little trim ... and a red something in the middle... 
...and I am so close to finishing that quilting I was telling you about.

3 comments:

Gina said...

So pleased to know your essay is going well!

Joanna said...

Twiddling with lovely gold wreath takes precedence over boring old essay. FACT.

xx

Shaheen said...

I adore your rustic wreath.

And those handmade cards are pretty wonderful too.