Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Monday 20 February 2012

Finish it or get rid of it

Some of the things that have been finished in my 2 month finsih-a-thon.
 A bag that just needed the handles added (!)
 A baby quilt for a baby born last June (!)
 A really hard to photograph space quilt started just under a year ago.
A gift for j so we can sleep under the stars together.
 Actually a year to finish something is quite quick for me.
Getting bored of finishing things now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a brilliant way to start the year! Just adore the snipits of the romantic star quilt.

Deborah OHare said...

I know the feeling. I am trying to finish things also.
Looking good at your end!

Anonymous said...

I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award.
http://cutekidsclocks.blogspot.com/2012/02/tutorial-tuesday-liebster-blog-award.html

Hannah said...

These are lovely- the bag especially is great!

Hannah xx