Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Monday 6 February 2012

small details

I can tell when the January gloom starts to lift.
I take great delight in small details like toadstools and bumble bees.
January and February have been designated finish things months.
Its been nice to pull out things that I have had great enthusiasm for in the past but then wandered away from.
I will try to show you some finished things later in the week
When I had a big clear up of all my stuff I had a strict talk with myself.
Finish it or get rid of it.
I have lots of extra teaching at the moment so it is quite nice to be doing projects that don't require too much though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous stitching - is it part of a larger project?

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Gorgeous, I love those little bees and the toadstool :-)

Gill said...

Gorgeous Joanna!
Can we see more of it??

Anonymous said...

ah stitching summer, just beautiful!