Things [ Hand Made ]

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My chance to wonder about hand made things and tell the world about those I make, love and cherish!

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Untitled

When life was so busy with small children I found solace in cooking, making it my creative activity for everyday. I allowed myself to cook when I wouldn't allow myself to indulge in making things.

I am just making a batch of cheese and veg pasties ready for a busy couple of days when I can push them into their hands as they dash in from one activity and out for the next.

Based on a HFW recipe where he states that being a swede purist he prefers no cheese in.

Well, being someone who just wants them to be eaten without a fuss the swede is hidden behind lots of cheese, maybe a leek and sometimes some bacon.......and always shop bought flaky pasty.

I enjoy cooking, but not that much.

1 comment:

Gina said...

They sound yummy! And I always think that cooking is another form of creativity.